Signs of the times

I saw this ad today in a magazine.
It made me feel old. Ultra-conservative in my style. Did i mention 'old'?!?


To think that JC Penney clothing--a one peice shorts jumpsuit or torn, skin-tight leggings paired with a top whose sleeves look like they had an unfortunate run-in with a lawn mower--is too 'cutting edge' for me is a weird feeling. The days of wearing skirts with layered ruffles around the hips have come and gone.


Even if I could, I wouldn't wear most of it anyway...
....but still, JC Penney's, what happened to you?

Comments

I had just placed an order for the outfit on the top left. I felt it would be perfect for my daily grocery shopping event. Less confining than what I usually wear. Now I don't know what to think....

Seriously, I had not seen this in magazines, and it certainly does not look like JC Penney, although I must admit I think you could pull it off with no problem.
Wanda said…
I think they should leave the 80s back where they belong! :o) 80s clothes were bad enough while we were living them out...why bring them back?!!?

Hey, I loved your comment the other day! hahaha You're SO right! Did I really have to SPELL it out? Lol! Anyways, I LOVE Ant! Congrads to you...both of your sissys have some serious excitement in their lives! How fun!

Much love!

Popular Posts