In response...

Hey, friend!
I just HAD to share this absolutely hysterical comment prompted by yesterday's post.
Here's what Debbie, from the blog "Of His Pasture", had to say:



I am a 'get ridder' of stuff;my hubby is a packrat.

He's always saying, "we might need that". I say if we do, go buy one.
When we got a new computer because our old one was outdated and slow, he insisted on keeping the old one also. It's crammed back in his closet. We didn't replace it, because it's still here! We have 2 now. In order to get rid of stuff, I have to wait till the trash man is coming and RUN with it to the large cans. If I set something out that he wants, he'll grab it up and run to the basement with it. I refuse to go down there anymore; it just makes me mad. When we have a tornado warning, I take my chances up here. I could get lost down there and never be found again. Opposites attract, then they wind up driving each other batty!HAHA!

Debbie

THANK YOU, Debbie, for the SUPER visual images and the hearty laugh you gave me (and now hopefully a few other people!).

Comments

Marian said…
Are all men the same?? I can relate to that! My biggest problem with doing the 'trash can dash' is that my husband works in a shop directly behind our house with clear view of my 'route' to the road. Needless to say, I've been caught a few times!
Debbie said…
I'm glad you enjoyed that! I think my neighbors do. I've been trying to get rid of our old metal wheelbarrow that is permanently flat for 3 years. He keeps taking it to the back of the yard and leaning it on the woodpile to take to the scrap yard. Yesterday some folks in a junk truck stopped while I was outside and asked if I had any old metal junk to haul off.
"Lady" I said, "stay right there!"
I ran for that wheelbarrow and raced to the street with it! It's gone and who knows how that happened! If he hadn't been home at the time, there's no telling what he'd be missing:)
Have a happy! Debbie

Popular Posts