The Winners

I know this is blatantly cheesy, but it is true that I cannot NOT wish that every single last one of you are winners! (I know. I sound like I'm coaching a little league girl's softball team).


But it is the truth.


I loved reading your favorite things. It made me want to dig out my gargantuan, industry-sized coffee maker and invite you all over (with Julie Andrews serenading us with her famous "favorite things" melody). I realize, Brigette, that making the trip from South Dakota might be asking a little much...but we'll do our best to make it worth it.


THANK YOU all for sharing yourself with me.


Due to a greater number of comments than expected, I stuck my too-small, disappointed coffee mug of choice back in her normal resting spot and hailed my trusty Mr. Coffee carafe out of his black plastic shelter. (I must admit, I did give him a quick bath before photographing him, as to not give away that his owner had neglected him so long, he was looking rather 'tan' at the spout and generally all over).


Without further adieu...


The names pulled from the body of Mr. Coffee are:
(sounds a little odd. but I am odd, so it will do)


Michelle from Italian Lane

(i know Michelle personally and she is exceptional (and naturally, her blog is the same).


and


Kelli S.

A kind soul who I have not met, but I know I would certainly like as she is a lady who also loves a good cup of coffee with a great friend AND all things Christmas!


Michelle and Kelli, I can't wait to get the little treasures out to you. Would you both mind emailing me your mailing address, please? (jnicolemiller@hotmail.com)

Come by the Coffee Cottage anytime.
Whether or not you care to join in the conversation, you are always welcome!

Comments

Debbie said…
Someone will have a nice surprise waiting on them this morning. You made me take a second look at my carafe this morning too. He needs a little extra scrubbing:) Have a wonderful day! Debbie
Michelle said…
Oh My Goodness! I won? I never win! This is so exciting! I'd like to take a moment to thank my 6th grade typing teacher, without whom I would not have been able to type in my entry. ;).

Seriously...thank you Jeane. You are just sweet and I enjoy stopping by to read your stories and for a cup of coffee. And thanks for sharing YOUR favorite things~they are just lovely. Just like you! {since you did cheesy...!}
Good Morning! Definitely put a smile on my face this morning! Congratulations to the winners!
Have a wonderful day!
With Love from the Cabin,
Claudia O.
Congrat's on your 200th post!!! What a BEAUTIFUL blog you have..and my yes..you are one busy little Mamma! :-)
Unknown said…
Love the music. I have got your blog up at work so that I can listen.
Anonymous said…
Jeane, What a wonderful gift to wake up to...finding out I won your wonderful giveway.
I send you an email with my address.
Thanks for your wonderful blog!!
Kelli S

Popular Posts