What to do on a Snowy Day

1. Wake up & take a picture of what happened overnight (& it's only just begun!)


2. First thing in the morning, snuggle up with your little brothers and revel in the fact that they are watching "Wonder Pets" with you for the first time.


3. Take a daily dip out of the never-ending box of "Clifford Cereal". The box of cereal was given as a gift well over a month ago. They anticipate it so much, that it mysteriously gets refilled every few days with multi-grain Cheerios.


4. Make your classic silly face just because. Allow milk to dribble down the side of your mouth frequently for added fun.


5. Take a straw and slurp up every little last bit of milk in your bowl.
It beats using a spoon.
And if you do it, don't do it lightly.
Concentrate and do it well.



6. Melt your mama's heart. Impress her by doing something, like sitting in a high chair, that you've never done before.



7. Snuggle up with some delectable Hot Chocolate.
Savor every sip.



8. Do something new with your hair.



9. Find a fort...



10. ...and invite EVERYbody to hang out in it. No one likes being left out.



11. Find an old aluminum sledding disc (thank you, Luke and Collette for leaving them here!), spray it with cooking oil, and take a ride on the wild side!


12. Build a chubby little snowman.

Most of all....SMILE !








Comments

The best post EVER!!!! Dad and I loved it! So cute and so like you to make it all a fun story. Our favorites...the two girls, and the little one in the high chair. Thanks so much for sharing joy with us via your loved blog.
Thanks for all those wonderful pictures. I haven't been on your blog in forever but just sat and read a whole bunch and now am in an even better mood than I was with just tons of snow and a husband home =: )You make me laugh! I hope we can plan some little visit in the next couple months. Those little twins look delicious!
Jeane` said…
Charis...I am so honored you read my blog at all! I would love to see you and Luke (and growing belly?!?!). SO happy for you!
Ben said…
well said. I used soap on a pizza pie late vs an actual sled, but it worked like a charm.

-B
Terri said…
We're eating in the snow over here, too! A little playing in it, a little complaining about how much there is to shovel, but mostly just hanging out in our own little Strasburg fort. Enjoy your day!
it's past my bedtime.
i was a grouch today.
i miss my husband.
kids miss their Daddy.
Praise God it's a new day tomorrow!!
my classic line of the day, "we're just going to say goodbye to this day, nice knowing you!" as i left their room for the 500,000 time this evening!!!
**thank you for making me SMILE though**

xoxoxo,
bread therapy tomorrow.
Terri said…
I laughed over your comments! Yes...totally intimidated by most of the bloggers I follow! Mcmama is no exception...but she must have come from humble writing roots, right??? If I come back here and comment 300 times will you feel better??? I just might!
Anonymous said…
What a fun day! Loved the pictures...what blessings you have Jeanne!

God bless,
Joyce Marie
LisaShaw said…
I'm a friend of your precious Mother in blogging and I stopped over to visit. Your family is absolutely precious!!! I know you already know that (smile). I pray God's blessings upon each one of you.
Tracy said…
What precious, precious photos! Looks like a wonderful and very special day...and what memories!
Wanda said…
PRECIOUS! Super cute!!!

Popular Posts