A Beautiful Sound



Did you have a rough and tough day, my friend?

Or perhaps you had a perfectly lovely day and need a happy little nightcap.

Unless your heart is made of granite, I can almost guarantee clicking the little sideways triangle below will cause the corners of your mouth to head north. {Please excuse the wheezing in the background. I'm enrolled for 'Delicate Laughter 101", but classes don't start until June}.




Brought to you courtesy of our 6 month old twins and their entertaining father.

Comments

Debbie said…
Oh my goodness. How long are they this easy to entertain? That is just wonderful!
Debbie
Anonymous said…
One baby laughing is cute... two babies laughing is SUPER CUTE! Definitely brought a smile to my face. :)

Erin
kbm said…
Blinking back the tears...remembering days gone by! Thanks for that, my friend :)
Jen said…
Okay...this is a YouTube worthy video. How adorable!!! Children laughing is the best sound in the world. Times two is even better! How blessed this boys are to have such an entertaining Daddy. :-)
Rick/Ruthie said…
Enjoyed the sounds immensely!
I think baby laughter is pretty much the closest thing to heaven/pure joy there is~ thanks for sharing!
LisaShaw said…
Oh so precious!!!

Came by to wish you a beautiful Mother's Day! I'm sure it will be. Hugs!
Connie said…
Oh my...that laughter is contagious and you are right...it brought a smile to my face. You are blessed!

Connie

Popular Posts