Wonder Red

I have always had a fondness for the color red.

{me, a long, long time ago}
You can find it in most all of my favorite domestic details, including the vintage table collection (humble though it may be)...


A pop of red brightens up a crafty corner...



There was a little unique space in our room that needed christened by cheery red, or anything other than accumulating laundry. This red cushioned cuteness was found at a Re-Uzit store for a grand total of $7 and the rest is what was laying around. I like it. Even if I never get the chance to sit there.


A miniature kitchen, and guess what color scheme I went with???


Pretty red strawberry labels printed and pasted onto a clean, vintage white pitcher, rimmed in blue (thank you, Janelle!).


The following picture is neither red, nor any shade close to it (except for the musical Backyardigan's Dune Buggy that is currently on the list of toys to have a battery extraction preformed on it).


But I include it as a bonus, for it's not every day you see a 22 month old changing a 9 month old's diaper, all on her own, prompted only by her belief that she is far older than her body relays.



That's all for today folks!


Thanks for stopping by, and being bored- I mean kind- enough to stay a spell!

Comments

i like this post.

my favorite picture is the first one...you, all dolled up in red with that SMILE of LIFE on you!!
Hi Jeane'! I am new to your blog...my friend (also your friend) Jeane' invited me to take a look...and she was right that I would enjoy reading your thoughts and musings! This post just made me smile. I have always been a blue kind of gal, but lately red has been beckoning me.

Enjoying your blog and will be back...
Debbie said…
ME TOO! I love red:) Have a good weekend!

Popular Posts