Bottled Up.

I wish this...



...could be bottled up, to open at any time of my future choosing.


There are moments in my world when the cries, the tugs, the tussels and the crazy produce small rises of panic in my chest, where it all seems entirely impossible and utterly frustrating.


And then, like quiet little drewdops perched on green glades of grass, quietly waiting to be noticed before they disappear, there are moments like these to remind you how precious it all is.


Ever love some one so much it almost breaks your heart?

Me too. (7 times over).

Comments

Wow!!! You have been given the gift of a writer. Last night in the conversation of the campfire I was told that again. You have a way of sharing your life that causes many to hope you post again and again. This is one of the best expressions of that gift. Keep writing dear daughter. I love the picture and the words!
Oh I so agree...I have some pictures I posted today that I would love to bottle up....

Popular Posts