Friday Frenzy.

In the life we live...


...Sometimes trying to 'help' after we've made a mess of things is simply not so helpful.


...There are times when it is beneficial to let a friend help us find our inner princess and to apply a healing balm to our dried up sense of beauty.


...The one who beats to the march of a different drummer is the one who could possibly make the biggest difference for good in this weary world.



...Toys are overrated. The DVD/Video cupboard will do just fine, thank you very much.


It's Friday, which does not mean much to me in terms of 'having off' tomorrow. The duties of motherhood know no distinction between week and weekend. And even with all the {literal} crap I've cleaned up this morning {can we say NO MORE APPLE JUICE!!! And I mean it this time!!}, I still think I've got the best job in the world. May not always feel it, but I know it and am grateful.

Some blog changes are in the works...I'll fill you in later, but my 2 minute blog update time slot has now expired and things are waaayyyy too quiet.

Gotta dash!

PS. I just found out why it was quiet. My "marching to the beat of her own drum" child was removing the gooey gunk from her runny nose with my eye shadow brush. Lovely.

Comments

Missy said…
this was all to familiar this morning! sounds like my house : )
this was perfect timing for me to read!!!! LOL!
Missy Jeanes
Anonymous said…
Oh Jeane! I can't believe how crazy your days are. I am so happy that you take photos and share your pain (experiences) with all of us. I just laughed so hard when I read what the "quiet" was all about. My kids looked at me and said, "What mommy, what is funny?" Whatever blog changes are coming I pray that they continue to be real and hilarious...sorry that it has to be at your expense! Jill K.
Kristen said…
amazing! glad you took the time to let us into the craziness that is your friday. love love love it. excited to see what changes you've got up your sleeve for your blg!
i too am excited to see what changes are coming....you're one of my favorite to visit, (via computer AND face to face)!!

hopefully your weeks end will have some time for YOU....even if it's just to fluff your blog, (which is oddly satisfying I know)!!!!

p.s. say hi to Mr. Pitt from us. Also, ask him if he would like to join my husband and cut down some wood for winter?
Terri said…
hahaha! oh, my...you never disappoint. I always smile when I read here! Can't wait to see your blog changes...inspire me - PLEASE! Find JOY in each moment of today!
{ps..does Brad have a brother? just sayin?!}
Michelle said…
ha ha ha ha ha! I love reading about your day-to-day adventures... :)

Popular Posts