Our Family: In Black and White

Because I mentioned it on here a few posts ago,
I thought I would share just a few of the results of our rainy-day
family photo shoot.

Even though I know Shar possesses amazing talent (she took last year's family photos), I was still somehow surprised at what she was able to deliver despite the rain, squirmy children and limited background options.
She and her camera are miracle makers!

There are plenty of 'in living color' pictures, but for the blog I choose to share the black and white renditions, as I love the clarity of expression they offer. I did not include the entire family photo because that is reserved for Christmas cards and I am weird like that.



Our almost-two year old twins!

Easy laughers, Eager huggers...these boys are adored by us all!



Our beloved three year old "little tornado"...stirring up the unusual, the unexpected and the heart warming since 2008.


My "John Wayne" and I.

The BEST partnership I've ever committed to.

This is a picture of a woman with her heart and hands equally full.

Our four year old sweetheart whose sense of order and sensitivity has been evident since she was a baby. She is my right-hand gal (when she's in the mood to be).

The five year old boy who steals our hearts nearly every day. He is fun, thoughtful and charming. He chose his pose and really loved the shirt he was wearing, if you can't tell.




Our strapping seventeen year old Rick...who kinda looks like his dad, don't you think? :) As his dad says "Don't worry. They can fix that". As for me, I think it's a gift to look so handsome! He is very close to getting his pilot's license and hopes to persue aviation after graduating at the end of this school year.

The Men of the Family.

The Ladies.
(Last picture taken. We were hitting a wall. Literally and figuratively).


Thank you for dropping by!
Don't forget to stop by on Monday for your chance(s) to win a few fun things
at the 400th Post GiveAway!

Comments

Popular Posts