Shoo, fly!

It feels a tad bit cruel, having it bring such satisfaction.

Watching their numbers grow as they amass into the 
trap made by the work of my hands (with the help of Google), 
I feel what almost could be described as 'glee' as I see them
detect the deep pool of Apple Cider Vinegar.


I do know that I have ZILCH fruit laying around.
(I started hiding it in the fridge weeks ago)
I do know that I have sprayed and resprayed my kitchen counters. 
They have never been cleaner.

What I do NOT know is why these pesky Fruit Flies, even after this cold spell, have been the WORST they have ever been. They hover everywhere...even in the bathroom!
Perhaps there was a memo put out to all fruit flies in surrounding counties to invade our patch of land...or perhaps you have noticed the same thing? (Please tell me you have, and that you are a meticulous housekeeper. It will make me feel better).




Shoo, fly! Don't bother me!

Comments

Popular Posts