The Autumn Breeze

It was 6:05am and it was still relatively dark.
Our bedroom window was open, and it was cool.
I was up early, and took notice that things are a'changing.


And I LOVE it!


Summer used to hold the title of 'favorite season' to me, but I do declare that as I grow older, Autumn has relinquished that title with it's crisp days, clear nights, football on the TV as the soundtrack for a Sunday afternoon, cinnamon-n-apple and burnt leaves scents, the feeling of a fresh start and with it, the desire to buy a boatload of shiny, new school supplies, although there is no actual need for me to {See this blog for a funny insight into that phenomenon}.


Some times I need to escape to a happy place, even if just through pictures and in 60 seconds or less. If you want, turn on my music player, and jump into these pictures courtesy of Country Living. Even though I'm a coffee-lovin' gal, it's a piping hot cup of sweet~and~creamy Chai or spicy Apple Cider that goes best with these scenes...









Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Anonymous said…
there is just something about fall.
we should enjoy some hot apple cider someday, together!
Kristen said…
great soundtrack, jeane'! i looove ella fitzgerald, and the version of 'autumn leaves' that you selected is FABULOUS!
I'm sitting with my morning cup of brew just stopping by one of my new favorite blogs! I love the music you have put on your blog. It's very peaceful and fall like! Thanks for sharing girl!

Popular Posts