Non-Junk Mail!!!

Yesterday during the sacred and beloved naptime, I began tackling the messy mess that was my desk/closet. In doing so, I found a few of my favorite humorous cards that were sent to me in the past year. You know how great it is to receive something other than junk mail (especially if you're at home all day and the most exciting thing to happen is the mail drop off)...and then to have that mail make you laugh...well, that's a little slice of heaven!! :)


I've decided to multiply the joy and scanned them for you to enjoy too!!
First, from my dear friend Emily: (I laughed so hard, even though it was a little too close to home!)
Next, from my dear friend, Diana....The inside of this cards reads: " Aunt Patty never went anywhere without her makeup" (Thank you to Janelle, for this laugh-maker!!)
And finally, from my dear sister Ashley....





I hope these added a little fun to your Monday! Much love from the Coffee Cottage...

Comments

I needed laughter today...thank you. Although the second card was closer to reality than I liked, at least according to your dad when we travel.
So funny! Loved the last one especially...I can so see Laura Bruno tactfully yelling across Council Hall...

Popular Posts