These are a few of my favorite things....

My dear friend, Janelle, has 'tagged' me with this interview. I now give you (barely) bathroom-worthy reading material. Too bad you don't have a commode-side laptop for such frivilous reading. In any case, if there is any good book you haven't picked up for a while or a walk you could take, etc.-I strongly suggest picking it up or walking it out! But if you have nothing better to do, read on! :)


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Official "Taker of Little Sisters to the Bathroom At Restaurants". (You may never have heard of this prestigious title, but it automatically comes when one has a large span of years between oneself and the following siblings. Thankfully, they can now locate & use the facilities on their own. :)


2. A model for Weddings By Paulette (although I do not recall receiving a paycheck from that one. I'll have to call on Monday. I did this in 1995, you would think that hefty pay would have arrived by now....hmmm....maybe my adolescent form did not do that sequin-laced mermaid dress justice.)

3. Table Deconstruction & Remodeling Expert. (Or you might be more familiar with the traditional title, "Bus Girl" at the classic "Country Squire" in New Holland, that has now been replaced with "Squireside" -a great place to eat!)

4.) Tour Director for Bob Neff Tours ( I love this job! As my husband says, "You have a captive audience and you have a microphone. What could be more suitable for you???". I have taken a leave of absence this year, due to child growing and rearing responsibilities. Plus, it was getting a little dangerous trying to pump in the shoebox of a bathroom at the back of the bus.)

Four places I have lived:

1.) New Holland, PA (my favorite small town in the U S of A )

2.) Schroon Lake, NY

3.) Somer's Point, NJ (for a summer. Thank you Aunt Lou & Uncle Brain! And I apologize again for the hair dye that I left all over your tropical fish bath mat)

4.) Lancaster, PA (these are some exotic locales, I know!)


Four TV shows I watch:

1.) America Idol. (A big fan of Syesha Mercado and David Archuleta!)

2.) Deal or No Deal

3.) Curious George

4.) Seseme Street ( I thought I'd never live -or want to- to see the day when I actually thought favorably of the squeeky, high pitched, hyper little red monster they call Elmo. Yet...I can only admire the way he holds and keeps my children's attention. He is welcome into our home anytime.)


Places I have been:
1.) Key Largo (most recently!)

2.) Colorado

3.) Vermont

4.) Terre Hill :)


Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

1.) My mom (usually with great pictures!)

2.) My hunka hunka burnin' love (that would be my husband!)

3.) Janelle

4.) Antoinette


Four of my favorite foods:

1.) Soft Shell Tacos

2.) A perfectly crafted, greasy Reuben sandwhich

3.) Eggs Benedict

4.) A meal at my favorite restaurant, Mai Kai, which would include a Pu-Pu platter (pictured below. You will notice it largely consists of fried delicacies) and their glorious Tirimasu (in fact, the first time I visited there at 15 years of age, I lost my Tirimasu Virginity. It was a great night that was worth waiting for!!!!) :)



Four Places I'd rather be right now:


While I cannot imagine moving my body from the place it currently resides, I will play along and say...

1.) Ocean City, NJ

2.) Key Largo, FL

3.) A little log cabin (with a loft and big stone fireplace and a roaring fire) in the Rockies somewhere, with my family!

4.) That's about all my tired brain can come up with...I just love being right where I am at-Home Sweetest Home!


Four things I look forward to:

1.) Glorious late spring, early summer seasons (no shoes, yeah!!!!)

2.) Meeting this little person currently residing within me. Watching my children grow up.

3.) My interview with Deal or No Deal on Monday night & the fun we'll have!

4.) Every day with my husband, who doubles as my best friend.


Good Night!



Comments

Anonymous said…
I enjoyed reading your interview!! We are back home now and it was so good to see you and the babes. I will email you. Love, Deva
thank you for indulging me w/ this little list, i know it's not on the top of your "to do" list so thanks for taking the energy to play along! YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!
i just thought i would let you know that i just returned from a cute little cafe near by called "gigi's". the boys and i had some good ol' grease infested french fries, grilled cheese, chocolate milk and THE BEST RACHEL I HAVE EEEEEVVVVEEEERRRRR EATEN! I was thinking about you with almost every bite, when I wasn't wiping the grease off my fingers or slurping the thousand island drippings off my plate! OH I WISH YOU HAD BEEN THERE! next time you visit, please remind me and i will treat you to this perfect indulgence! have a great weekend! xoxo, J.

Popular Posts