Little Love List



Today in the Kingdom of Blogdom, there will be pieces galore on the merit or 
misery of Valentines Day. A good friend wrote in an email to me this morning: "please tell me that you're not horrified that john and i woke up this morning, and with all sincerity, said to each other : "Happy Hallmark day".  No, Heather, I'm not horrified in the least. One year, I wrote a little on my perspective of this very commercial holiday. I have not yet located any clearer string of words that would better express my perspective on it. If you are curious, click here.


This year, as in almost every other area of my life, I am keeping it simple.
Today I do not wistfully pine for jewels, chocolate or exotic destinations (ok, maybe the last one is a stretch. I would drop everything and go if offered). There are plenty of things to love, and usually the best 'things' do not reside in the Land of Extravagance.

Today, I thought I would document by way of recent photos, 
just a few of the simple things I love...
It's my hope you, my friend, are able to find such treasures as you go about your day.
None of our "Love List" will look the same, because life takes us all on such unique, surprising twists and turns. I would love to hear a few of the items on your list if you so have the inclination to share. 

Here are mine, in no particular order:




 For those of you who want to read more on our Hope, click here.








Thank you for stopping by.
Trusting, in whatever way you need to understand it, that you feel loved today.

Comments

Popular Posts