Inquiring minds...

I had several people email me, asking of perhaps I had taken a picture of myself before heading out to Victoria's Secret and Wal-Mart the other evening (see previous post). Coincidentally, my dear husband thought I looked especially fetching, God love him, and he had asked for a quick pose before I scooted out the door. Even though I felt disgusting, I did not want to seem unappreciative of his attentions, albeit seemingly short-sighted.

So...here it is. Again, I hope you know that I usually try to look a little more picked up....together...winsome....it was simply the end of a long day, but I did the pregnancy pose and off I went.





Comments

I feel like it is Christmas and I just received another gift...the third post after such a long dry period of searching everyday for a new post. I need laughter in my life and you always come through for me. Today is no exception! I love how God created you!! Must be nice to look that good. Now I do understand the cat whistle yesterday. I totally understand that it was for you!!
Jeane, I do hope you realize that you are more beautiful then Cindy Crawford ever dreams of becoming!
Your outer beauty plus your inward beauty, she can't even hold a candle compared to you!
The way you share your life on this blog, you have inspired me to become a better woman and wife, thank you Jeane and God bless you today and always!
God is so good, He's so good to us!
Lots of love,
Christina
ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! oh, this is funny! I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE FUNNY AND CUTE AND FUN AND GREAT AND JUST FUNNY!! we almost stopped in on Thursday night, we were looking at a new car @ the tom masano jeep place, (NOT a mini van just yet)!! BUT we had all three kids and we were driving around unfamiliar roads trying to get a "feel" for this new thing....all the while Luke is wearing Paisley's diaper b/c I forgot some of his size and Paisley dear was crying in the backseat...oh, what adventures!! i told Jake it's the best way to test drive a new car, just the way "everyday" life would be. if we didn't have the kids i might just buy the car because it's so quiet!
xoxox, i really MUST see you before you have these babies!! come to my house and i will feed all of you and rub your feet!!!!!
Alison said…
Hi! I met you at the "Pedicure Party" and have been following your mom's blog for a while. I had a great time talking with you and I think you are just as funny on your blog as you are in person. What a great sense of humor! :)

Popular Posts