Morning & Other Glories of Summer

Summer Glory #1: These are the glowing, growing, gorgeous morning glories that await my admiration each morning, right outside my back door.
Summer Glory #2: There were two small and very ripe tomatoes ready to be plucked from the vine. As a special, first-time snack while playing outside, Christopher and Annie were each given one to bite right into. They love their tomatoes!

(Below) "All Done!"
Summer Glory #3: Barefoot traveling. It makes for messy feet come night, but oh the freedom!
There are many more I could mention, but the glorious gift of motherhood is calling, and I must harken to it's call!
Happy Thursday...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello,

Your husband took a class recently from Giga-wave...my husband's name is Dennis and they have been keeping in touch some. Your husband forwarded your blog to mine and I thought I would stop in and say hello and let you know that I have enjoyed reading your blog...your family is beautiful!

Have a blessed weekend!
JoyceMarie

Popular Posts