Growth Spurt Side Effects


I have to believe my darling daughter is experiencing the common growth spurt (we'll hope it's in length, not width! Only because I can't carry much more weight right now!), as in the past few days, the scenario displayed on the video has become commonplace. Each time it happens, it makes me laugh. She is so much like her father! They both have the uncanny ability to fall asleep within SECONDS...I think he (Curt) is the founder of the phrase "asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow".

You will hear Bob the Builder and crew in the background, and yes...it is their usual lunch entertainment. They're happy and I'm happy with that little arrangement, thank you very much!

I hope it brings a smile to your day (especially you, Auntie Ash!)

Comments

ajwatson722 said…
I love this video! I am so proud of Annie's ability to sleep! It's a wonderful gift.:) Also, your kitchen looks great! Love the yellow, and I hadn't seen the counter top or the sink yet. It's really coming along! Thanks for posting it. It made my day! Love you! ash
Isn't it fun to see which traits our children receive from their parents? Curt has to feel good that Annie has been blessed with some of his. What a little sweetheart she is!! I love the macaroni on her neck. Thank you for sharing that with us. Mom
only a Grandmother can say, "I love the macaroni on her neck" and make it sound ever so sweet!!!

that is hilarious Jeane, i'm soooo glad you take the time and energy to capture it!! i need to break out the video camera again, it's been a bit!
xoxo,
J.

Popular Posts