Sweet Snow Day Suprises!!!!

For Rick, Christopher, Annie and myself, this day hit a high note at noon, when the mailman brought us 2 FUN suprises in form of 2 Valentines Day packages!!!! What a sweet prelude to the day (of which they have no clue about!!)! I'm telling you, we are just LOVING being recipients of such personal and precious mail!


First, we opened a package from my mom and dad ("Mawma" and "Pawpa" to the children). What a grand suprise awaited...and just what they always wanted! Elmo in puppet form, along with a Cookie Monster and Elmo bib and for Annie, a Precious Moments bib and a plush little dolly that she loves playing with already! Rick was the happy recipient of a passport to picking out something fun at Target. (And I was treated kindly too!! Thank you both!!!!!!) Excuse the following volume of pictures...they are primarily for my mom's viewing pleasure. :)


Also in the mail was a wonderful suprise from my ever-thoughtful friend Antoinette, from Queens, New York. She has been a 'lifetime friend' ever since we met at age 15-16 at Word Of Life Inn, Schroon Lake, NY. On February 14, 2005, our little girl, Hope Annaliese, went to be with Jesus at 26 weeks of age (in my womb) and every year she sends me a card or special something in rememberance. I can't say that I would remember to be so thoughtful, but she has a special gift. She sent me the Max Lucado book "Cure for the Common Life" and I can't wait to tuck the babies in, make myself a cup of tea and read, read, read!! Thank you so much, dear Ant, for your friendship and kindess to me. You are a beautiful person.






I end this blog with a resounding "THANK YOU" to the 2 ladies who made our 'snow day' so merry & bright!



Comments

Anonymous said…
i sent you an email earlier today, but wanted you to know i was also thinking about you and remembering baby hope.
i hope you have a wonderful valentines.
i love that expression that Rick has toward Annie....talk about well protected! That little girl won't be out of your house for 30 years!!!!!!!!! You were on my mind yesterday. I love you dearly my friend. Do you need a place to go tomorrow as Curt works on the kitchen??
XOXO for you and xoxo for the kids
Anonymous said…
Hi Jeane`,
Remembering Hope, and rejoicing in the precious earthly children you have in your arms now. I love the pics of them opening up their presents - what fantastic expressions on their faces!!

Popular Posts