I Don't Know A Dam Thing (But I Love My Little Beavers)









Yes, I have decided.
If I were to write a book right now, that would have to be the title:

I Don't Know A Dam Thing (But I Love My Little Beavers).

It would include, but not be limited to, the following chapters:

 ***

Potty Training: Make them Beg For It (A Case for Pre-School-Sized Pull Ups)

***

Making Love Last (When They Are Right Outside The Bedroom Door)

***

Breaking Vows: When The MiniVan Purchase Becomes Inevitable

***

Repeat Play: The Joys and Pitfall's of using the Poor Man's Nanny (Miss DVD)

***

 398 Pacifiers In The House & Not One To Be Found (& other Supernatural Phenoms)

***

What To Do When Your Three Year Old Can Outsmart You.
(this will be a very short chapter. As in, one sentence. See title of book for reference)

****



 I am not in the process of writing a book. At least not this one.


However, if you or a friend should like to email me a burning question you might have
regarding early childhood, please do so by sending it to jnicolemiller@hotmail.com

I will answer one "lucky" reader's inquiry on Monday, March 5th, 2012. 
If your question is selected, your identity will be kept hidden.







Comments

Popular Posts