End Results

Hello, my friend!
I thought I would simply share a few photos of the 'end result' of our tree cutting experience!

Pictured below is how we display the christmas cards we receive. (I just love this time of year when junk mail is not neccessarily prevalent! It makes going to get the mail so much more exciting!)


I think the men of the family did a fine job on outdoor lighting duty!
(I love the character of this house, built in 1890. Once we clean and restain the wood siding-hopefully this spring-it will even look prettier!)

I finish with a picture, that, lest you wondered what it would take to decorate a tree with my crew...well, take a gander at the aftermath:








Comments

Just stopping by to say 'Hi'! I'm a HUGE fan of your Mom's blog...and your's is JUST as sweet. LOVE the look of your beautiful home...so warm and inviting.

Enjoy this amazing time of year with your precious family. :-)
Terri said…
I smile everytime I click on your blog...there is life in your home!!! The house looks wonderful, hope you get a moment to sit in silence and enjoy! These really are the sweetest days of your family's life...Merry Christmas!
You, my dear daughter have a way of adding coziness and warmth to everything you touch. Your home looks beautiful decorated for Christmas. One just wants to walk in and curl up on the sofa. Knowing you, even in your business of life, you would offer coffee or hot chocolate. Loved these pictures!
Your place looks beautiful!! I just took a bunch of pics the other day of our home too and was going to put them on!!! How fun you got a tree! We just used this year and last a little fake one we have and sit it on a table, because all the girls would do is grab the ornaments off it! hahah! It looks so pretty!!
ajwatson722 said…
I just want to come into your cozy house, curl up on your sofa by your beautiful tree and visit with you! Love it!
Missy said…
great house! I love the character of old houses...just not all the work that goes with them : )
I love the picture of the aftermath!
that was more what our decorating time looked like! but it was fun...I just kept turning upt the christmas music to drown out the noise!
Dale said…
You and Curt are commended for your family tradition...Clark Griswold would be proud...can't help it. we love that movie.

Thinking of you and yours on this blustery cold winter day! Hot chocolate is a wonderful gift!
love, dale
Kirsten said…
Made it to you via your mom's blog, and I'm so glad I did. Love your Christmas decorating!

Popular Posts