The Best Part of Waking Up....

,,,,,for some, is 'Folgers in your cup".

For me, it's this snuggle time underneath quilts first thing in the morning. usually around half past 6...and a round of banana's are usually involved!



For anyone who wants boring details...as of Monday, both babies are head down, and doing well (thank the Lord!). I am both 3cm dilated and 50% efaced, but those numbers can last for weeks (those numbers are as of last Monday). Last night I was up for a good 3 hours with decent and consistant contractions, but I've been told until I can't finish a sentence through one of them, I shouldn't worry about coming in!

I am scheduled to be induced next Tuesday, October 20th at 8am. I am so grateful for this 'light at the end of the tunnel' on my calendar (although, I would still love to have them earlier, as there is a chance my middle sister might be able to come in to be with us!). We shall see....

God gives grace every morning, and He has provided so many wonderful family and friends to be extra sets of loving arms for me!!! What GIFTS!!! From the act of praying to the acts of kindness in helping with meals or children, I have SO much gratitude for the way these people have shown love to our family!

My youngest sister has been a Godsend, coming up many days during the week these last 2 weeks, helping me keep the home and children's schedules running. Here she is below, with the children on our way into Shady Maple for a thrilling grocery shopping experience. Thank you , KIM! (and I would be remiss to not mention my parents who have given much of their time to easing the load, allowing the children to be with them, even overnight sometimes. The children, of course, love it....but I know it takes a lot to watch them, especially when you're not knee-deep in that season of life.




Among many wonderful friends, is my cousin Stephanie, who has so kindly offered to take my little guy with her and her precious little girl to "Story Time" at a local library. This morning was his 2nd time going, and he COULD NOT WAIT!!!! I just had to take a few pictures, as this time is so special to him,and such a kind gift to me from my cousin. In our home, many times I find that the girls play nicer without the 'boy' to interrupt their sense of order and decorum...and so, it's simply great for him to have this special time all to himself, and the girls benefit as well. Thank you so much, Steph!!!!!




In any case, due to a rather advanced form of Carpal Tunnel, typing is hardly comfortable, so I will sign off for now! I am hopeful that my next post will include some 'new' news of the double variety!

Take care, my friend!

Comments

Wanda said…
Precious Pregnant One! Thank you for your update! I enjoy reading each and every blog entry...I'm fearing that they will be few and far between once the 2 little ones arrive! Perhaps your handsome hubby could learn how to blog?? Oh, ask him for me! I want to stay connected with you, dear friend! Love, Wanda
I too, love every single post you do beautiful daughter! We are all waiting with you and your very special family. I miss waking up with your little sweethearts this morning. I really do miss them.
i wait, i wait, i wait!

i am actually using Jake's truck as of now so if he cannot help w/ the ping pong table, i hereby volunteer my truck driving abilities! send your son & friend to help load and we will transport it to your new home!!

love from here on this cozy, rainy night....in which we are bound to the basement due to my husbands "project" in the living room producing clouds of dust!! (wood stove instalation)
Consume me said…
Just saw your mom's blog...CONGRATULATIONS on those SWEET boys!!! Can't wait to hear your update and see more pics!
Blessings on you all!

Popular Posts