Of Chocolate and Grace...

Upon every turn of my head, leveling of my glance,
there are countless opportunities to give up or give thanks.







Ideally, I would proclaim that I have been a beacon of light and love to my children, on this post-Daylight Savings Time Monday...but I strive for honesty on this blog and therefore can only say that for all which needs attention in this home (children included), right at this very moment the only thing I have the energy to do is exercise my heart by offering up yet another plea for grace and my hand by reaching into this bag...


and bringing that chocolate chip goodness up to my mouth to savor while surveying the mess.



Chocolate and the Grace of God
....a winning combination on even the most untogether of days. Here's to making it through the mundane and the messy!


Comments

Popular Posts