It is a Gift


It is a true gift...

...to have the time to lay around in undies and a shirt,
chompin' on cheese sticks and watchin' Curious George
with no place else to go.


It is also a true gift to read words that offer poignent clarity on dreams and reality. To uncover this gift, let me introduce you to my friend and neighbor, Rachel's blog. Her carefully crafted, straight from the heart words are simply too special not to pass on. What she writes will resonate with almost every soul.


Peace and love to you!






Comments

Becky S. said…
love all those curls!!!
Doris said…
Special times, indeed, with an adorable bunch =)

off to check out the blog.....

Have a great rest of your Tuesday!
On the top of Rachel's blog was a link for the book One Thousand Gifts that I just saw my mom reading this weekend...looks VERY good! Have fun with your kiddos. Why don't I see you in that picture in your pj's munchin on string cheese? I know I know, Someone's gotta take the picture =: )

Popular Posts