Until next year...




My dear friends,

For no other reason than to simply take a 'breather',  I am taking a blogging hiatus until after Christmas. There is a time for everything...and for whatever reason, I am feeling a prompting to just be 'silent' in this medium, and remove this pleasant distraction for a time. I want to wish you and yours a truly meaningful Christmas season, even if not all is merry and bright in your corner of the world. As the writing in our Christmas cards this year says:

"Christmas has a way of coming into our world...
...and reminding us that
God still hears,
still loves,
still sends His best to His people."

Thank you so much for making time to share in our life. I find it quite amazing that anyone, apart from the woman who birthed me, would care to read rambling writings of an everyday housewife. I truly appreciate it.

Enjoy. Soak up and savor. Relish and reflect.
Above all, know you are Loved.

Warmly,
Jeane`




 

Comments

Terri said…
Rats...glad you are heeding the Spirit's prompting to settle in and be quiet, but let's face it...the rest of us will certainly miss your family updates! Enjoy your break, but know we'll all be ready for you to come back! I love the natural-ness of your picture..perfect♥
Anonymous said…
Wow what a great way to capture a family photo with a family just being real, by just letting everyone be in the moment.
Have a wonderful Holiday Jeane!

God bless, Viola over at www.alongawidowedroad.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
THIS picture is worth a thousand words. LOVE it! Enjoy your "vacation". :)

Erin
Anonymous said…
I respect your decision but want you to know you will be missed in this house. God bless you and the fam as you celebrate the birth of our Savior!
Erin said…
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
i'm proud of you and making this decision for yourself...or shall i say, embracing the decision that was downloaded your way!!

can't wait to see YOU IN PERSON and be together again in a few short days....

until then.
xoxo.
Kelli said…
Ejnoy your holidays and the time with your family....I look forward to having you make me laugh in the new year.
Kelli S.
Fan said…
Oh, I love it, I love it! Your picture truly portrays the "stuff of life!"
Anonymous said…
Hello Jeane,

I love the photo. It says family and it shows the beautiful woman at the heart of your home smiling with grace and ease:) It's practically perfect (as Mary Poppins would say).

I'll miss you, but I hope you enjoy your break and more importantly that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

Blessings galore,
Debi in MN
Anonymous said…
Hurry baaaaaaack..............!!! Love the Norman Rockwell portrait!!!
Sarah said…
NO! Don't go! :) OK fine, but you better be back Dec 26th!

Have a wonderful Christmas Jeane' and I love, love the family pic. You have a precious family and they have an amazing mother!

Blessings!
Michelle said…
I miss you already. :(
But glad you're taking a little break and following what the Lord is telling you!
Sara said…
Merry Christmas to you & your family too... The picture is great...love it!! You get a glimpse into each individual!!!

Popular Posts