Foreshadowing

Yesterday my dear auntie laid out a few cards and letters that I had written to her during my high school years.


This was one of them:

I do not remember picking out that card, nor sending it.
But I am sure I thought it was cutesy/funny/haha.


Now, I find it uncanny (notice there are 5 very small persons involved, two of which could be twin boys) and I have complete empathy for the frazzled mother in the middle of it all.


There are moments in my life where this scenario doesn't seem all that unrealistic.
;)


And that's all I've got to say about that.


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Marian said…
Wow! That is so funny...or is it? Don't some days seem exactly like the card...kinda out of control??
Anonymous said…
by chance, if you get your hands on a little prozac and you've got a few extra, i'll take a few, send em' my way!
it's been one of those weeks!
Jen said…
That is hysterical. Wonder where that lady got her bra? You have much better hair by the way.
Grace Remembers said…
Haha!!!!! How very foretelling of you. However, you do not look ANYTHING like the mother in the picture. You are beautiful, although I'm sure there are days when you feel this way inside. If I had the prozac you would be receiving a care package very similar to the one I received from you:)
Jana said…
How prescient of you!

Popular Posts