A Lollipop Breakfast

A special tradition continued this morning....as we opened a box we received in the mail yesterday (but we came home past bedtime, and I decided to wait until morning to open the excitement!!). Below you will notice a red "antique lunch box" that I put the table napkins in and the salt and pepper shakers...This was my gift in the box of LOVINGLY prepared Valentines goodies from my ever-creative mom! She has sent us a Valentines Package the past few years and it's always a suprising and delightful thing to get in themail!!
Might I add (and I will), that her blog is gaining such a following. I am so proud of her! I WILL keep these statements on this posting, even though I know she will call and ask me to take them off!
The children were SO excited to open the box from "Mawmaw" and were not disappointed in the least with the contents inside....Annie (and Christopher) both immediately discovered the (sticky, sugary) heart lollipops hidden within the little sippy cups, personalized with pictures of them and their name written on the outside. How cute!! (And yes, it was only 7am...and lollipops before breakfast?? Well...I'm not a drill Sergent..and Valentines Day DOES only come once a year! So...they enjoyed their sugary lollipop breakfast and I am prepared to deal with the repercussions).
Kenzie loved her little soft and squishy bear!

(Did i mention she so 'thoughtfully' put mini-M&M's in with the lollipops??? I will have much more than dust particals bouncing off the walls today.)


THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!!!!
You do so much to flavor our lives with love, fun and sweetness!













Comments

LisaShaw said…
Your Mom is precious as you already know.

Your kids are adorable and looks like they are enjoying their goodies.

Of course I'm one of your Mom's 'followers'...it's a treat to see what the Lord will give her to share with us all.

God bless you.
Lauren said…
Jeane',
Your kids are so adorable. I'm impressed everytime I see you with them. You are full of energy and yet still have your sense of humor. You are a great mother. Since I admitted verbally that I check your blog often, I figure I better come out in the open with a note! :-) Fun valentines package. Hope your day is great.
Love you.
Laur
Cheffie-Mom said…
Awwwwwww, what a sweet post. The pictures are precious. Happy Valentine's Day!
Sharon said…
Hello there...
I stopped at my girls' shop...Lulu & Tutz in Strasburg...last week and found your mom browsing around, lending her sweet fragrance as she picked up little things to evidently send to you and your family for Valentine's Day! She was carrying around the antique lunch pail that I painted years ago when I had a red kitchen to decorate. How fun to see it on your blog! Judy is the poster-child for "Sweet", and from your wonderful blog, I can see that she has passed her godly character on down to the next generation.
Blessings on you all!
Sharon

Popular Posts