Boys and their dogs

In what I can only describe as a moment (or afternoon) of weakness, I found myself initiating, investing and inviting a new Golden Retreiver puppy into our home.
YES...go ahead...think it, say it...I am absolutely hands-down CRAZY!!!
I feel the same way too at times. Yet I still think it is a GOOD and healthy thing for a boy to have a dog...no matter if he's 46 or 14 or 2 years old.
There's just something about a boy and his dog...
Meet Bingo...the newest member of our crew.






By the way, we are to register our puppy online.
Her official name: Bingo Wazernamo.
Happy Monday...






Comments

Love those pictures!! Will learn to love the puppy!! Cute name, adorable looking puppy and the best looking guys in ALL of PA!!
Love those pictures!! Will learn to love the puppy!! Cute name, adorable looking puppy and the best looking guys in ALL of PA!!
that name is HILARIOUS!! i love it! there is something so precious, timeless about boys and their dogs!

want to set up a date to get together, perhaps next week? wed.-friday works for us.

xoxo from 128 lancaster ave. where a chocolate donut awaits me while the boys rest in peace!
Anonymous said…
Crazy? No...busier, yes! Congrats on the new addition...
Barb
Elizabeth said…
Hi Jeane'! Thanks for stopping to visit. I love visiting with your mother. She is definately a kindred spirit. I love the ocean and feel blessed to have had the opportunity to live at the beach twice! We were transferred to Raleigh, NC for 8 years and then to Massachusettes for 4 and are now back at the beach. We were actually only 7 miles from the "beach"? when we were in MA, but somehow temperatures from 16 below to 75 if you are lucky didn't seem like beach weather and I hate to admit it, but I didn't go to the beach one time while we were there. I see you are also a coffee lover! How lucky you are to live close enough to visit with your mother regularly over a cup of coffee. That was just one of the pleasures my daughter and I enjoyed until she moved to Chicago. Please stop by and visit me again. It's so nice to meet you.
~Elizabeth

Popular Posts