Hard-Pressed

I would be hard-pressed to find cuter "help" than this!!!


I was thinking the other day about how it is good that I do not have hired help, as I am a terrible golfer and hardly a good tennis player (although that sport I might be good at with some practice). What else do women who do not work outside the home and who have staff to attend to their children and household do? If you're one of those women, feel free to tell me! :)
I hope you enjoy a great weekend with those you like and love!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Jeane I am so glad your posting again, I love your sense of humor and your joy for living life to the fullest with your children. Keep on keeping on. Your a awesome Mom. Wish I was there to be a neighbor of yours and give you a hand. But I am right now, I am clapping for you:)
Christina
You won the award for the absolutely cutest helper ever!!!! Love these pictures, and the little girl on them!!! Hope she stays on my sidebar pictures for a while. I smile every time I scroll down through my blog.
ajwatson722 said…
LOVE these pictures!!!! Please send her my way. I need the most adorable helper at my house! And I love your perspective. You're such a great mom! Granny can't stop talking about you this weekend. haha. love you!
Elizabeth said…
Hi Jeane'! How adorable.....enjoy these special times, they go by way too fast. I miss those days. My little helper is all grown up now and my new little helper is a tad to small to help right now and she's too far away.
Just Do It said…
I very like coffee, so i like this blogs. I wanna follow yours blog
vickie said…
Morning friend,what sweet pics..Thanks for sharing..When the boys were that age, I would purchase a wardrobe box from moving company.. Greatest hut in the world... They could color or paint.. Cut hole in it for door... Just fun...

Popular Posts